Risk Management 2020: Hot Topics and Cool Solutions Webinar (FREE REGISTRATION!)
Pillinger Miller Tarallo and St. John’s Tobin Center for Executive Education, its Maurice R. Greenberg School of Risk Management, Insurance and Actuarial Science (GRSM) proudly present our inaugural conference which is being offered as a webinar due to COVID-19 requirements.
The Webinar Will be Held November 12th 2020, 2:00-4:15PM EST
In today’s complex business environment, the number one issue facing insurance and claims executives is effective and efficient strategic risk management – an issue affecting whole industries as well as individual companies.
Our panel participants – comprised of highly experienced attorneys, senior claims executives and GSRM professors – will offer incisive insights on topics ranging from additional insured status to indemnification to risk transfer and will and cover the tools that can be used to successfully acknowledge, manage and reduce risk for both insureds and self-insureds alike.
Session One, 2:00-3:00PM: Protect Yourself - The Keys to Risk Transfer?
- Indemnification Agreements and Their Limitations
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs / Contractor Controlled Programs / Reinsurance
- Contractual Indemnification Agreements
- Additional Insured Coverage vs Contractual Indemnity Recovery
Session Two, 3:15-4:15: You Have a Valid Indemnity Agreement - Can You Really Sleep At Night?
- You Have Been Tendered To: What's Next?
- The Critical Investigation
- Does the Insurance Policy Cover the Pass Through?
Dates: November 12, 2020
Time: 2:00-4:15 - Followed by a Q&A
Location: Webinar URL to be Distributed