On Thursday October 17, 2019, Tobin's Center for Executive Education, in collaboration with the School of Risk Management, will be holding the third of its Insurtech-related thought leadership events, titled "Data In The New: Transforming Insurance."
This important all-day conference will be held at St. John's University Manhattan Campus, 101 Astor Place and will start with registration at 8:30 AM.
The program will be a mix of keynotes and panel discussions delivered by industry experts. Topics planned (subject to change) will include
- Collecting and Interpreting New Data: New sources of data in the modern insurance organization - both internal and external sources, such as customer interaction data. This panel will also address data in an AI-driven business.
- How big data analytics will transform the effectiveness of the insurance value chain.
- The influence of new data: How are new data sources changing the business? How is new data positively changing the business? Negatively changing the business? Changing the business operations? Is your company an I/T-led firm?
- Leveraging the best: Ideas and solutions
- Driving change through analytics: Lessons learned.
- The regulatory perspective: Applications of new data science capabilities in assessing and pricing risk as insurance products are accessed by a broader population.
Additional topics and speakers are being identified, so stay tuned!
Attendees will also have numerous networking opportunities throughout the day.
The fee for the day is $195 and includes a light breakfast, lunch and a post-conference reception.
Since prior years' Insurtech events sold out, please reserve early to ensure a space!
Senior Associate Director for Corporate & Industry Relations
Center for Executive Education
Peter J. Tobin College of Business