Personal Insurance Coverage Basics
Personal Insurance Coverage Basics is ideal for any individual needing an expert overview of key Personal Lines Coverage concepts - including new hires, non-market facing staff or those needing to learn concepts and coverages beyond their current responsibility.
These highly interactive and dynamic courses are development by industry experts in conjunction with St. John's Center for Executive Education.
The 13-course On-Demand Learning Curriculum incorporates the following course modules - each module requires 35-45 minutes of learning for a total of 9+ hours of education.
- Insurance-To-Value for Homeowners
- Homeowners Property: Core Principles
- Homeowners Personal Liability: Core Principles
- Homeowners HO-3
- Homeowners HO-4
- Homeowners HO-6
- Dwelling Coverage
- Review of the 1991 vs 2000 ISO Homeowners Policy Differences
- Underwriting and Potential Catastrophes
- Introduction to the Personal Umbrella Policy
- Personal Articles Floater (Personal Inland Marine
- Personal Watercraft Coverage
- Introduction to Personal Automobile Coverage
Login credentials will be sent to the registrant within 1 business day of purchase.