PMT Claims Settlement Institute - Successful Resolution Strategies: Secrets of Successful Mediation or What Your Attorney Never Told You (FREE REGISTRATION!)
Pillinger Miller Tarallo and St. John’s Tobin Center for Executive Education and its Maurice R. Greenberg School of Risk Management, Insurance and Actuarial Science proudly present Our 6th Conference Series Webinar
PMT Claims Settlement Institute: Secrets of Successful Mediation or What Your Attorney Never Told You
The Webinar Will be Held Tuesday February 7th, 2023 - 2:00-3:30PM EST
Although this webinar is free, you must register and provide your eMail address to receive the Webinar Link a few days before February 7th.
PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER AS OF FEB 6:
One (1) CLE or CE Credit is available for claims adjusters or attorneys who are licensed in NY, NJ, PA of CT. To qualify for credits, you must register with your State and license number. To receive attendance credit you cannot only listen by telephone. Please register and attend the webinar (virtually) to view and answer three (3) polling questions to verify your attendance for credit.
Mediation is one of the most popular ways to resolve cases, and like every process, there are secrets that help ensure a successful outcome. In this PMT Claims Settlement Institute webinar, we have gathered experts on mediation who will share the secret sauce to a successful mediation.
- Moderator: Thomas M. Bona, Esq., Partner - Pillinger Miller Tarallo, LLP
- Anthony Coleman, Senior Vice President of Claims, Tradesman Program Managers
- Jeffrey T. Miller, Esq., Executive Managing Partner - Pillinger Miller Tarallo, LLP
- Marc H. Pillinger, Esq., Executive Managing Partner - Pillinger Miller Tarallo, LLP
- John J. Tambascia, Esq., Partner - Pillinger Miller Tarallo, LLP
AGENDA: Tuesday February 7th, 2023
2:00 pm - 2:15 pm - Opening Remarks, Thomas M. Bona, Esq., Partner - Pillinger Miller Tarallo, LLP
2:15 pm-3:30 pm - Main Session
- Anthony Coleman, Why Insurance Companies Love/Hate Mediation
- Jeffrey T, Miller, Esq., Secrets of Plaintiffs for Successful Mediation
- Marc H. Pillinger, Esq., Secrets of Defendants for Successful Mediation
- John J. Tambascia, Esq., Secrets of Mediators for Successful Mediation