On June 11, 2020 Tobin's Center for Executive Education, in collaboration with the Greenberg School of Risk Management, will be holding the fourth of its Insurtech-related thought leadership events, titled "Lessons in Building an Insurtech."
This exciting conference will be held at St. John's University Manhattan Campus, 101 Astor Place and will start with registration at 8:30 AM.
Learn from all those who have "been there and done that!"
The program will cover the following critical aspects affecting the Insurtech sector (and it's investors.)
- The maturing Insurtech marketplace and insights into how specific Insurtechs have built themselves as successful businesses;
- The Insurtech investment ecosystem;
- How Insurtechs have responded to the changing customer(s) and the technology platforms they use;
- How to differentiate among Insurtech models;
- The Insurtech phenomenon in the context of change efforts in the insurance industry over the last 20 years;
Additionally, we are pleased to collaborate with ACORD to host the finals of its "Innovation Challenge" during the conference and to present the 'pitches' of the innovative Insurtech finalists participating in the competition.
Attendees will also have numerous networking opportunities throughout the day.
Conference Fee: $195
Since prior years' Insurtech events sold out, please reserve early to ensure a space!
Senior Associate Director for Corporate & Industry Relations
Center for Executive Education
Peter J. Tobin College of Business